Murchison Falls Water Bottle By Dennomatic Influence
This 17-ounce Murchison Falls double-walled stainless steel water bottle is perfect for your daily outings. It will keep your drink of choice hot or cold for hours. It also features a leak-proof cap. Its design is an inspiration of the Murchison Waterfall on Victoria Nile In Uganda.
At the top of Murchison Falls, the Nile forces its way through a gap in the rocks, only 7 m (23 ft) wide, and tumbles 43 m (141 ft), before flowing westward into Lake Albert. The outlet of Lake Victoria sends around 300 cubic meters per second (11,000 ft³/s) of water over the falls, squeezed into a gorge less than 10 m (33 ft) wide.
Throw it in your car's cup holder on your way to work, take it with you on hikes, or toss it in your bag for any time you get thirsty.
• High-grade stainless steel
• 17 oz (500 ml)
• Dimensions: 10.5″ × 2.85″ (27 × 7 cm)
• Vacuum flask
• Double-wall construction
• Bowling pin shape
• Odorless and leak-proof cap
• Insulated for hot and cold liquids (keeps the liquid hot or cold for 6 h)
• Hand-wash only (dishwasher not recommended due to vacuum seal)
• Blank product sourced from China
Disclaimer: Keeping water in the bottle for over 24 hours is unhygienic and can result in an unpleasant smell.
Excluding Sales Tax